Call 07828 862599 or 0113 2620303
Mizan For Fertility And Menstrual Issues
MIZAN THERAPY is a traditional women’s healing technique using abdominal massage as well as lower back massage, for women’s health, fertility, pregnancy, post natal recovery and digestive issues, by encouraging good blood, lymph, nerve and qi circulation to these areas.
Mizan is helpful for :
- Fibroids and endometriosis
- Heavy periods
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Headache or migraine with menstruation
- Symptoms of a tilted uterus
Mizan For Fertility
Fertility requires a series of processes working in the correct sequence and together for the chance of conception. Hormones must be released at the right time of the cycle and in the correct quantities. The uterine membrane must grow thick and healthy enough to support the ovum, the uterus needs to be strong, and the vagina needs the right pH top allow the sperm through.
Mizan is a wonderful therapy for helping these processes to take place.
There are 2 Fertility Enhancement Protocols with Mizan which offer different ways to work with your fertility.
Protocol 1 : Three Month Programme
This allows you to make a connection with your womb by receiving treatment for Mizan and doing the self -care massage that will be taught, with love and kindness. This three month programme is designed as a period of uterine rest and cleansing and requires you actively to avoid conception although not necessarily avoiding intercourse. If you are able to prevent conception for three cycles, and are not undergoing Assisted Reproductive Techniques such as IVF, IUI or other medical interventions the following guidelines apply:
1. First session as soon as possible after menses, then ideally another one a week later, then monthly.
2. There are various self-care methods to use in-between treatments which will be discussed at the session.
This is the ideal Protocol for restoring optimum health, well-being and balance and should be completed before trying to conceive.
“Preparing the Ground” – if you were planning to grow some vegetables, you wouldn’t haphazardly toss a few seeds onto some disused ground, full of weeds and stones; you would first dig the soil, remove the weeds, nourish the soil and then start sowing seeds. Womb massage is the equivalent and will prepare your womb for pregnancy.
Protocol 2 : Month By Month Programme
This is the routine if you are actively trying to conceive.
1. Mizan session optimally scheduled as soon after menses as possible but must be prior to ovulation.
2. Follow up sessions: Ideally the following week, then monthly if conception has not occurred. All treatments are done after menses and prior to ovulation.
3. The various self-care methods to use in-between treatments will be discussed at the session.
Assisted Reproduction: It is safe to perform Mizan Therapy up until the retrieval and transfer, or when IUI (insemination) has occurred. Direct massage is not performed after the procedure.
Mizan For Good Digestion
Mizan abdominal massage is great for encouraging a good blood supply to this area which houses the digestive system and this in turn helps remove toxins, via the lymph system, by getting a sluggish system moving.
Good health starts with the gut and if it is not operating efficiently you are not going to have optimum health.
The gut is linked to the brain via the vagus nerve which relays messages from the former to the latter and keeps an equilibrium. If the digestion is upset then the messages are sent as distress and this can lead to anxiety and depression. Our language is full of the links between the mind and the gut – “having a gut feeling about something”, “having butterflies in the stomach”.
Of course what is put into the stomach is also crucial so it is also important to look at a healthy diet and also stress causing factors that can create tightness in the diaphragm and abdominal area.
Mizan may help with :
- Encouraging bowel movements to prevent re-absorption of toxins
- Freeing stored up stress and anxiety
- Relieving tension so trauma stored in this area can be released
- Encouraging blood and lymph circulation to release blockages
- Relaxing the muscles and fascia to help speed up the digestive process
|Mizan Abdominal Massage||1st Session : £85 for up to 2 hours
Follow Up Sessions : £70 for up to 1 hour 30 minutes
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours, full payment is due, if I am unable to fill your slot.